Google has made public the details of a medium-level security flaw in Microsoft Edge browser whose patch is still not produced.The vulnerability was first discovered in November 2017, by the search...
Feb 20, 2018
To create awareness around Internet safety, Google India launched a public initiative "#SecurityCheckKiya" to protect young and first-time web users from account hijacking, safeguard Android devices...
Feb 05, 2018
Despite the growth of sophisticated cyber threats globally, Google has said that less than 10% of active Gmail users have enabled two-factor authentication making the remaining 90% more vulnerable to...
Jan 22, 2018
To safeguard its customers from potential security bugs in chips, Google has deployed a novel chip-level patch across its entire infrastructure, resulting in only minor declines in performance in...
Jan 05, 2018
As online users woke up to fears of losing their personal data owing to a serious flaw in the Wi-Fi protocol, Microsoft said it has already fixed the vulnerability while Google promised to roll out a...
Oct 18, 2017